here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be
advice for my 16 year-old self
- listen to the same song on repeat all day if it speaks to you, and don’t let anyone tell you that makes you pretentious.
- keep writing. write about everything that hurts, and remember to make a note of the beautiful things, too.
- draw a map to the place you’re going, the place that will be so much better. don’t settle for anything less.
- when you cry, let someone hold you.
- let her go.
- don’t be afraid of loving.
"You start giving to others, and you’ll start to see your pain fade away. If you want to kill yourself, kill what you don’t like. Kill narcissus. I had an old self that I killed. You can kill yourself too, but that doesn’t mean you got to stop living."
Vargus, Archie’s Final Project (via niiiiiicolaaa)
Jenna McDougall + the WAYSSO speech
things that should be allowed to be used in essays:
- i shit you not
- you feel me
- no but get this
- i’m just sayin
- let me explain you a thing
- and yeah
"No matter how you feel… Get up. Dress up. Show up. And never give up."
"We’re in different places now, and that’s okay."
Grey’s Anatomy (via anditslove)
Bloody damn hope so.
people say trick or treat. so you know what. the next kids who come to the door, im gonna trick em. im gonna tell them life is wonderful. full of happiness. devoid of woe or sadness. theyll realize how much i tricked them in 10-15 years